As listed by creators Simply Earth, they state this is one of the most well-known and commonly used essential oils in aromatherapy, and Simply Earth states that Lavender boasts a wide array of benefits including promoting healthier skin and hair, supporting the immune system, and aiding in sleep.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Relieves sore Muscles
- Boosts immunity
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: This herb belongs to the Lamiaciae family. It’s a bushy shrub with tiny, tubular blossoms with 12-18 inches flowers that spike upward.
- Aroma: Fresh, floral, and fruity
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: linalyl acetate, linalool
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 5% or less
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 4 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lavender Essential Oil 15ml