Seven years ago KOOSHOO made the world's first biodegradable hair ties. In the years since, they've tested, trialed and refined countless versions. All that R&D has led to this point today - the release of newest generation of hair tie featuring 20% more stretch, vivid organic dyes and softer-than-ever labels. It's the best hair elastic they've ever made and we're certain you'll agree.
These organic cotton, plastic-free, long-lasting hair ties are designed specifically with blond, brown, black, red, gray and white hair in mind. They are strong enough to hold a bun, top-knot or ponytail all day long, yet soft enough to cause no creasing or hair tie headaches.
These blond ponytail holders are made in a Fair Trade certified social-good garment facility in Southern India. The facility is owned and operated by nuns and profits are used to fund a cancer treatment facility for those without access to care.
- Hair Ties that work for you, while uplifting others
- Made from 100% biodegradable materials
- The first plastic-free hair elastics on the market
- 5 shades-of-blond hair ties per pack
- Looks great on your wrist as a bracelet
MATERIALS & CARE
- MATERIAL: 70% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, 30% Natural Rubber
- DYE: Hand dyed* using GOTS and OEKO-TEX dyes
- CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
*Hand dyed: may run 1st wash. Wash cold with like colors
Kooshoo Hair Ties Organic Biodegradable - Blond